Work With Us
Why Work For Us
Embark on a career with Alderwood LLA and support young people and adults with Autism, come and join us and start changing people’s lives today. Alderwood LLA offers a range of shift patterns, both full and part-time.
You will be working alongside an experienced and fully trained staff team. Alderwood LLA offers very competitive rates of pay with great benefits. We have numerous service settings where you can be placed to showcase your skillset.
- We offer very competitive rates of pay
- Company pension contribution
- Free Enhanced DBS Clearance
- A thorough induction programme and 1-1 Mentorship to guide you through your first 6 months
- Regular meetings with your management team to allow you to continuously develop
- Colleague of the month and home of the month awards
- Access to Diplomas and further qualifications
- Opportunity to progress and build a rewarding career within Alderwood LLA
- Access to the Colleague Gateway, giving access to retail discounts, discounted grocery shopping, breakdown cover, holiday & travelling discounts and much, much more
- Access to the Employee Assistance Programme
- X2 Death In Service Benefit
- Get involved in our holistic activities such as Yoga, the Alderwood LLA Dog Team, our* Holiday Home and our Farm Project, working with horses, hedgehogs, guinea pigs and other animals
As part of your journey at Alderwood LLA you will receive a comprehensive induction programme and attend award winning mandatory and statutory training and continuous learning which completes a full training portfolio with added 1-1 mentorship.
You will have opportunities to enrol on to the apprenticeship scheme and gain a recognised qualification. We will give you all the support you need to succeed with a rewarding career in the care arena.
View our latest job vacancies. Click on the titles to read more and apply directly, or click the button below to view our jobs in a new tab.
You can read more reviews and view our jobs on Indeed. Click the button below.
Have a referral?
We are here to help.
We are here to support you and your family. If you have a referral please fill out the form provided. Please keep in mind we can only accept referrals from those young people and adults who have a diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) and challenging behaviour.